No need to worry about having cash or carrying your cards. Have the convenience of making purchases with virtual card(s) on your eligible Android mobile device.*
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 . . .
- Download the Android Pay App on your eligible Android mobile device and add/set up your eligible Providence Bank & Trust debit cards to Android Pay.
- Hold your Android device in front of the secure reader to initiate your payment. The contactless reader communicates wirelessly with your phone, so all you need to do is tap, pay and you're done. In addition to being able to use Andoid Pay in-store at many retailers, you can also use it in-app for many popular apps by simply clicking a button on your mobile device.
- Control usage/access in Android Pay on your device and monitor your activity in online or mobile banking.†
- Android Pay is more secure than using a traditional credit/debit card since your card number and identity are not shared with the merchant or transmitted with payment, and your actual card numbers aren't stored on your device.
- There is no cost to use Android Pay.
- You enjoy the same benefits/rewards using Android Pay that you receive using your physical debit/credit cards.
Learn more about Android Pay
*For Android Pay to work your phone must run KitKat 4.4+ and be NFC and HCE enabled.
†Providence Bank & Trust does not charge fees for using mobile banking service. However, your wireless carrier may charge you a fee for SMS (text) messaging and/or data usage, whichever is require for mobile banking.
All trademarks and registered marks are the properties of their respective owners.